Official VIDEO GAMES discussion

Print, Music, Theater, Online, Games and other Merchandise
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » November 28th, 2007, 12:29 am

Hey, I started..... :P :wink: Haven't played that game in a while though. It's fun. :wink:

I mostly did simple dishes like spaghetti and meatballs but sometimes branched out into other stuff like beef stew, etc....All it is is seeing how fast you can cook and following the instructions in the recipe.

BTW, In Sonic Rush, I finally did reach the water world. That's what I'm up to now. Yeah, Sonic is deficiently better than Blaze. :)

I've almost beaten New Super Mario Brothers. I'm like three castles away from the end of World 8. I skipped 4 and 7 through warps, but still....I've almost beaten it! :)

How have you found the game? I'm not sure if you said you had it or not. If you don't have it, I REALLY think you'd like it. This is a GREAT game. My first DS and my all-time favorite. (Princess Peach is fun but not very challenging.)

You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » November 28th, 2007, 6:56 am

Okay,IGN had now an Enchanted DS review,they also have 3 videos-
A level based on the Happy Working Song with Giselle.
Edward fighting a slim Narrisa's goon in New York sewer.
Pip travel around New York.
I upload this o YouTube (i"m uploading the rest,too).

Also-Disney Friends is allready out in UK,the US will get it in 2008.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/bfqbtk.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » November 29th, 2007, 4:37 am

Aww, that's not fare. Lucky UK! ;)

Good trailer, loved it. Now I'm even more tempted to get the game.
ShyViolet wrote:All it is is seeing how fast you can cook and following the instructions in the recipe.
Sounds fun. Is it worth buying, or not really? I gather you like it more, since your into cooking and such.
ShyViolet wrote:BTW, In Sonic Rush, I finally did reach the water world. That's what I'm up to now.
Took you long enough. ;) Yeah, the water worlds fun! Think the boss round is tough, but its been a while since I've played it.
ShyViolet wrote:How have you found the game? I'm not sure if you said you had it or not.
Nope, don't have it. All I have with Mario is "Super Mario 64 DS". There was never any doubt about getting "New Super Mario Bros.", though; it has Mario! Plus, I've seen countless reviews that are postive. But thanks for the recommendation. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » November 29th, 2007, 3:19 pm

Daniel wrote:Aww, that's not fare. Lucky UK! ;)
Good trailer, loved it. Now I'm even more tempted to get the game.
You'll get it soon,too :wink:.
I"ll order in 2 weeks,no wait,in the next week (since this one is almost over),
About the Mario-how do you fight that boos? and you play as the fish?.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » November 29th, 2007, 6:07 pm

I think the fish is the villain in the level and you have to dodge him. Looks like a blast, though! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » December 1st, 2007, 5:30 am

No,the little fish,not that giant eel,where's Mario in the level?.
About the Enchanted-remember the bucket that i asked what is it? it is the mini game but it's there becouse in it you can sweep outfit for her (let's say-in the real world you can make her wear the pink dress and in Andalasia you can make her wear the blue and purple dress).

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » December 1st, 2007, 8:18 pm

Mario's on the bottom. The fish and eel are all villains, but the eel's more dangerous of course. :) Mario's in fireball mode so he can throw fire at the villains. Buuuuuuut....I'm not totally sure about how to operate on this level 'cause I think when I used the warps I skipped Worlds 4 and 7. I've handled levels like this, but not exactly.
Looks like a blast, though! Smile
It is Dan! :) Once again, I HIGHLY recommend it.
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » December 3rd, 2007, 4:32 am

ShyViolet wrote:

Mario's on the bottom. The fish and eel are all villains, but the eel's more dangerous of course. :) Mario's in fireball mode so he can throw fire at the villains. Buuuuuuut....I'm not totally sure about how to operate on this level 'cause I think when I used the warps I skipped Worlds 4 and 7. I've handled levels like this, but not exactly.
Oh,allright :D,sounds hard if you also need to stay away from the fish.
By the way ShyVoilet-you've been in Israle? (you worte that in some thread i think).

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » December 3rd, 2007, 3:42 pm

I just did a search for the word "Israle" and came up with one result - this thread.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » December 3rd, 2007, 4:17 pm

By the way ShyVoilet-you've been in Israle? (you worte that in some thread i think).

Yeah, Once Upon A Dream, I was born there! :) (spelled "Israel", just FYI :wink:) I came to America when I was 7 years old. (I visited once when I was 12, but that was a while ago. :wink:)

Anyways, it has come up a few times here since many of my "first-time" animation experiences--retro 80s cartoons, old animated films, ESPECIALLY Disney stuff--occurred there. (BTW, unlike today, the large majority of American animation was NOT dubbed in, so I learned much of my early English from those shows/movies.) 99% of the Disney shorts I've seen were first seen there. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » December 3rd, 2007, 7:25 pm

Ah, that explains why more threads didn't come up! ;) I was pretty sure you've said it before, so was surprised there wasn't more threads.

Btw, I forgot to add the confused emoticon on my last post, so that's why it sounds a little open-ended. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » December 4th, 2007, 6:58 am

ShyViolet wrote:

Yeah, Once Upon A Dream, I was born there! :) (spelled "Israel", just FYI :wink:) I came to America when I was 7 years old. (I visited once when I was 12, but that was a while ago. :wink:)

Anyways, it has come up a few times here since many of my "first-time" animation experiences--retro 80s cartoons, old animated films, ESPECIALLY Disney stuff--occurred there. (BTW, unlike today, the large majority of American animation was NOT dubbed in, so I learned much of my early English from those shows/movies.) 99% of the Disney shorts I've seen were first seen there. :)
Really? that's neat,i live there :D.
Kinda odd compering to today (today they even dubbed behind the sences and etc.) (in Israel (i worte fast so i didn't noticed) they dubbed only for smell children since they can't read subtitles).
Anyway it's nice to hear :D (Voilet is your real name?).
And Daniel-in Bee Movie thread she said she saw that show with the bees in Israel so i was wondering.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » December 4th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Really? that's neat,i live there Very Happy.
Yeah, I know! :wink: I saw your location so.....(Out of curiosity which town/city is it, if it's all right to ask.)

(Voilet is your real name?).
Nah. It's an Israeli name but I'd rather not say for now if that's OK. :wink:

Btw, I forgot to add the confused emoticon on my last post, so that's why it sounds a little open-ended. Smile
Gotcha Dan. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » December 5th, 2007, 12:49 am

they dubbed only for smell children since they can't read subtitles).

Heck, when I lived there :) , they only dubbed occasional things. Smurfs, Maya the Bee, Littl' Bits, a few obscure European cartoons. Everything else was in English. (with subtitles) In fact, the American stuff was almost always NEVER dubbed. (that is meaning animation. Forget about live-action.)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » December 14th, 2007, 5:03 am

Today they dubbet everything,but dubbing of animated movies now became a promotion for Isreali celebraities and nothing more that (thought,i don't like dubbing).
By the way-i got Enchanted for DS in the mail! :D but... i can't open it until December 24th (my birthday) (by the way-i was worried if the game won't work but it came with booklets and everything so i guess it's sure to work) (i"m also getting Spider-Man:Friend Or Foe or Spider-Man 3 and Bee Movie Game for DS for my birthday).