Most anticipated Disney animated sequel of 2006?

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links

What is your most anticipated Disney animated sequel of 2006?

Bambi II (Bambi and the Great Prince of the Forest)
56%
Brother Bear II
19%
Fox and the Hound 2
25%

Total votes: 16

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » April 21st, 2006, 6:46 pm

Knowing me, whenever I see "Batman & Robin", I'll probably end up kinda liking it because it can't possibly live up to all the bad hype. Right?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » April 21st, 2006, 7:12 pm

Some parts aren't that bad. I like the part when Mr. Freeze is watching his wedding video and seeing his dead wife....really sad.

Also how Nora Freeze looked like in the ice chamber and her silver necklace....(Kinda like the White Queen now that I think about it.)

And the parts with Ivy were hysterically funny...she just totally goes over the top. "Come, Bane, darling....It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.....ha, ha, ha!"

Arnold's Mr. Freeze is similarly hilarious....just his German accent cracks me up every time. "Youah not sending me to the coo-lah!"

"The Bayat and the Beahrd got away!"

(No offense to anyone German, it was just funny how he said it.)

And Alicia Silverstone didn't just phone in her performance; I'll say she text-messaged it. :roll: George Cloony might have done a better job if he stopped with head bobbing, smug smile and ri---sing....fall--ing...thing--he was doing... with his voice. Chris O' Donnell as Robin...well, all I can say is, if I were Batman, I wouldn't just have let him fall off the observatory at the end of the film, I'd have pushed him myself. :twisted:
Last edited by ShyViolet on April 21st, 2006, 7:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

Banned
Banned

Post by Movie-Man » April 21st, 2006, 7:15 pm

Wendy's Jane wrote:Knowing me, whenever I see "Batman & Robin", I'll probably end up kinda liking it because it can't possibly live up to all the bad hype. Right?
That's because you like family friendly stuff.

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » April 21st, 2006, 7:26 pm

It would actually be because I like Superhero stuff. :)

And the fact that the film has so much hatred surrounding it, I couldn't help but defend it just a little. But I won't know for sure until I see it, of course.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

Banned
Banned

Post by Movie-Man » April 21st, 2006, 7:43 pm

Wendy's Jane wrote:It would actually be because I like Superhero stuff. :)

And the fact that the film has so much hatred surrounding it, I couldn't help but defend it just a little. But I won't know for sure until I see it, of course.
But the film is family friendly itself not to mention toyetic also there is a two disc special edition out and you'd be surprised that what happened with that movie wasn't Joel Schumacher's fault.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » April 22nd, 2006, 3:22 am

I believe Arnold is Austrian?

He's not known as "The Austrian Oak" for nothing...! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » May 1st, 2006, 4:31 pm

The "Batman And Robin" commentary is one of the best I've heard recently. I'm not a Schumacher fan, but he apologises for the film and explains how and why it went awry.
I'm just curious, what did he say, exactly?

Right, I forgot that about Arnold. I actually pretty much think of him as American now.

Hey, remember that scene in Back to the Future when Doc asks Marty: "Who's president in 1985?" and Marty answers "Ronald Reagan,".
Then Doc is all like: "The actor?? Who's vice-president, Jerry Lewis?"

It's so funny to think that if someone from 2006 traveled back in time to 1985, NO ONE would believe that the guy from Conan and Terminator is governor of California! They'd be like, who's the Senator, Sylvestor Stallone? Ha ha. :roll:

And who's president in 2006? George Bush! The Vice-President?? No, his son! :roll:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » May 2nd, 2006, 10:50 am

The more things change... :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » May 4th, 2006, 1:23 pm

This is funny: (scroll to the bottom)

http://www.animationnation.com/ubb/ulti ... 8;t=001758

:wink: