~~=oP
NO WAY! YOU CAN DO MATH!?!?
lol
jk
i love ya pv!
~a-G :wink:

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member
Location: I'd rather be way out there beyond this hidden town, Barnaby.

Post by PixarVixen » May 17th, 2006, 12:29 am

:oops: ^__^

~~=oP
[img]http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff356/PixarVixen/sigs/SyndromeOlympictoss.jpg[/img]
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]
[size=75]avatar by Robert Iza[/size]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PixarVixen » May 17th, 2006, 4:41 am

Here's a silly question.

For the premiere, do you think it would be best to dress up or dress casual? I can't decide. One side of me keeps saying I should dress all fangirly, and the other side says I should dress to kill.

I'm only asking because I've never gone to an event this big. I wanna do this right.

~~=oP
[img]http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff356/PixarVixen/sigs/SyndromeOlympictoss.jpg[/img]
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » May 17th, 2006, 7:59 am

I'd go with fan-girly...You're gonna be at a racetrack with 30,000 other poeple, and it might even rain. I'd wear an Incredibles shirt or something (I'm sure you've got one...;)) Now if it was in some big fancy theater I'd dress up, but...Well...I dunno. Whatever you wanna do will probably be fine.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Brandon Neeld » May 17th, 2006, 10:36 am

Meg wrote:I'd wear an Incredibles shirt or something (I'm sure you've got one...;))
One??? She's got more than me... and I have 14!!!! *curses her ability to fit into children's sizes and buy all the cute Dash shirts* >(

I did go out and find me a sweet red & black Hawaian shirt for the premeire - it'll be my Ode to Lasseter. :)
"We're Dead! We're Dead! We Survived but We're Dead!!!" -Dash- "The Incredibles"

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » May 17th, 2006, 11:45 am

Lucky. I see people wearing those Incredibles t-shirts with the I on them all the time, but I can't find a single one! ARGH.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PixarVixen » May 17th, 2006, 12:31 pm

Do you have a Disney Store? They have numerous Incredibles T-shirts, and the majority of them are Dash. You can probably get away with wearing a children's size if you want, as long as you go large.

And thanks for the advice, Meg!

Brandon Neeld wrote:I did go out and find me a sweet red & black Hawaian shirt for the premeire - it'll be my Ode to Lasseter. :)
You already know I love your Lasseter idea, Brandon. ;) I wanna dress kinda like Violet because she's my girl! ^o^

~~=oP
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » May 17th, 2006, 2:40 pm

No, I don't have a Disney store anymore...*sigh*. I'm pretty picky about the shirt I want - a red one with the logo on it. It's driving me crazy because I've literally seen whole groups of people wearing them but the only ones I've ever found are size -4. Plus I could never fit into a children's size shirt…I’m not exactly flat-chested. :Roll:

But hey, there's always Ebay! :D

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by animated_guy » May 17th, 2006, 7:58 pm

everyone who gets to go is sooo lucky :D i wish i could go but my mom dosent want to go. ug. i guess i'll just have to go see it in theaters :P
~a-G :wink:
[img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e167/gerardo7412/800px-Ratatouille_Trailer.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PixarVixen » May 17th, 2006, 8:54 pm

Meg wrote:Plus I could never fit into a children's size shirt…I’m not exactly flat-chested. :Roll:
And you're complaining? LOL

~~=oP
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » May 17th, 2006, 9:12 pm

Yes. Yes I am.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Brandon Neeld » May 17th, 2006, 9:12 pm

PixarVixen wrote:
Meg wrote:Plus I could never fit into a children's size shirt…I’m not exactly flat-chested. :Roll:
And you're complaining? LOL

~~=oP
This discussion can only lead to bad things...

and I will say this to the disdain of every straight male on this forum... let's keep it G-rated children... and PV. =P
"We're Dead! We're Dead! We Survived but We're Dead!!!" -Dash- "The Incredibles"

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PixarVixen » May 17th, 2006, 9:15 pm

Guess what?! I went to my Disney Store and ran smack dab into Cars stuff! They've already got the plushies, toys, and clothes out on the shelves! I don't know why everything is out so early because the flyer I saw said May 25th. It was quite a surprise.

I bought a Lightning and Mater mini-plushie and a bigger Lightning plushie. I'm gonna bring the bigger one with me to the World Premiere because it has a really smooth surface for autographs. :D

I have yet to purchase any of the gorgeous figurines. They make the Wal-Mart figures looks like toys. Hahahaha. But anyway...such detail, such beauty. Unfortunately, each one costs $12.50. You can get 2 mini-plushies for that price.

So I'm letting everyone know that you don't have to wait until the date I told you before. You just might be able to get your hands on some of this great stuff.

~~=oP
Last edited by PixarVixen on May 17th, 2006, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » May 17th, 2006, 9:19 pm

Why don't I have a Disney Store by me? WHHHYYY?

Oh well. Guess I'll have to get off my butt and look for that DT certificate I got on Christmas...I could always use it on the web.